Who can enter?
Entries for these awards may be submitted by any UK, European or International organisation of the following types:
- Advertising and creative agencies
- Digital communications agencies
- PR, medical education, medical communications, marketing communications or market access agencies
- Pharmaceutical company, biotech and life sciences companies
- Patient organisations and health/medical charities
- Professional association or body
- NHS organisation
- Technology or software company operating in the healthcare space
- Other healthcare company or agency
Entries must have been active, online or in use at some stage between the 19 October 2019 and 18 October 2020.
Material entered into the PM Society Awards 2020 will NOT be accepted for entry into a Craft category unless forming a small part of a new campaign.
Material entered into the PM Society Awards 2020 CAN be entered into an effectiveness category.
Language and markets
Programmes or campaigns aimed exclusively at overseas markets only (i.e. non-UK) must be supplied in an English language version with relevant metrics/performance indicators. They will be judged in exactly the same way as UK programmes.
All entries, where applicable, must comply with the ABPI Code of Practice or, for overseas material, the appropriate national or regional code.
Entries which are extensions of a previously entered campaign must, in the opinion of the judges, be noticeably different from previous executions.
Number of projects/programmes you can enter
Across all categories, the number of entries that feature the same creative concept/image is limited to FOUR, including FOC categories.
Suitable content for these awards
We welcome entries from, but not exclusive to;
- Pharmaceutical – Prescription medicines
- Pharmaceutical – Over the counter medicines
- Health or Medical Charity – Patient support, disease awareness
- Medical Devices
Veterinary Health and product-related entries cannot be accepted.