Welcome to the PM Society Awards 2021
2021 will be the 35th anniversary of the PM Society Awards where we recognise the best in creativity, impact and innovation across communications within the healthcare industry. These awards highlight the best creative campaigns, programmes and tools used in pharmaceutical promotion, patient and HCP communication, disease awareness and internal training and engagement.
This year we have revised our categories and clarified our focus.
- Our CRAFT categories remain the focus of these awards. The core creative plus the quality of execution are the key considerations. Judging panels for these categories have a majority of senior creatives and agency leaders.
- Brand Campaign
- Internal communications
- Interactive communications for HCPs
- Events & Exhibitions
- Disease Awareness (public/patients)
- Disease Awareness (HCPs)
- Film & Animation (public/patients)
- Film & Animation (HCPs)
- Patient Support
- Best use of insight
- Innovation Award
- Covid Comms Award
- This year we have a new set of EFFECTIVENESS categories, replacing the “Target” categories of previous years. In these categories judges will consider not only the core creative and execution but also the effectiveness of the entries, in terms of quantitative results and qualitative feedback. Judges will be drawn from a wider pool, including pharma marketers and industry and agency leaders.
- Brand Campaign
- Sales Aids
- HCP Education
- Patient Communications
- Internal Communications
- We have a brand new Agency Category this year called the Creative Culture Award. This new award is for an agency that has a creative culture and can demonstrate how that has been achieved and maintained. Explain how your environment, leadership, culture and working practices enable you to consistently produce great work.
In early 2021 Covid restrictions on large gatherings are likely to still be in place. The PM Society Awards 2021 will therefore be planned at this stage as an online event. The awards event at Grosvenor House has consistently attracted around 1,000 people from the pharmaceutical industry and supporting agencies, easily the largest industry gathering in the calendar year. We expect lots of engagement with our online event too and we will give you regular updates on its format over the coming months.
So now it’s time to start working on your entries and don’t forget to get them to us by Thursday 5 November* Should you need help with your entry or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Awards Manager Lorna Milner.
*A two-week extension is available for an additional charge.