Are you looking to develop your communication skills, to learn how to impact, influence and inspire?
We believe that anyone can be taught these skills, it’s simply a set of tangible behaviours that can be replicated and integrated into our everyday lives and when used properly can help build your confidence, enhance and sustain your long-term relationships and motivate others to make the most of their potential.
After this course you will be able to:
- Recognise your own unique inner-qualities and use them more confidently and effectively – whether you’re naturally an extrovert or introvert
- Discover ways to build rapid rapport with others, whether face-to-face or working remotely
- Grow your emotional intelligence; attune to the underlying emotions and motivations of others to create more ‘win-win’ situations
- Create more collaborative and meaningful interactions; build ethical long-term sustainable relationships with colleagues, peers, customers and key stakeholders
- Become a trusted adviser to others; generate greater power, presence and warmth
- Establish a stronger personal brand; draw others to you so that they instinctively remember you and actively promote your interests
- Demonstrate greater gravitas; master your emotions and decision-making
- Feel more authentic, purposeful and courageous; stand out from the crowd (no more ‘imposter syndrome’)
- Develop more compelling verbal and non-verbal language; motivate and influence those around you
- Raise your mental agility; learn how to think on your feet and maintain composure no matter what the situation
- Maximise your full potential; become the person that you were always meant to be
PRE-READ – This will be sent a week in advance and needs to be completed before attending the course.
Module 1 – Tuesday 6th July10:30 am – 1:00 pm
Module 2 – Thursday 15th July 10:30 am – 1:00 pm
About the trainer
Justin Tipper is Head of Resilience at Pinnacle Wellbeing Services. In a career spanning 25 years, Justin has specialised in the design and delivery of business psychology, leadership & management training courses and development programmes in a wide variety of sectors.
He has created & managed programmes across the UK, in Ireland, Switzerland, Malta, Bulgaria, Hong Kong, and the Isle of Man. His clients include Barclays Wealth, HSBC, the Isle of Man Government, AXA, Specsavers, PokerStars, Manx Telecom, and many more…