Driving excellence in Pharma Marketing Learning and Development
- Recognised as voice of industry for marketing capability learning and development
- Providing expertise, advice, best practice from a cross-section of the industry
- Energy behind L&D (L&D as a culture; critical part of an organisation)
- Bringing the outside in – other sectors to learn from
- Identifies the future capabilities needed for marketing
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare marketing learning and development, including capability building (training), ongoing learning (day job, coaching, mentoring)
- Technical skills and business skills, leadership skills Leadership skills such as, management, leading without authority, managing time
- Mindset and belief
- Input to impact – performance and contribution
- Beyond UK
- Bringing the outside in – other sectors best practice for L&D (Google etc.)
The L&D Interest Group is co-led by Mike Orriss and Paul Reynolds. It consists of people in Pharma who have responsibility for marketing L&D/ capability.
Please email email@example.com or call 01403 264898 if you are interested in finding out more or to join the group. We are looking for people in Pharma L&D/ marketing capability roles.