- This event has passed.
Aimed at agency client services teams – from Senior Account Executives to Senior Account Managers as well as Account Directors who are new in role or perhaps missed out on similar training earlier in their career. This workshop provides principles and strategies for growing existing accounts and adding value to your client’s business.
Who will benefit?
The training is aimed at agency staff responsible for managing and growing existing client relationships from account manager to director level.
What will be covered?
- What is client development and why is it so important?
- The easiest way to grow existing business
- Why focusing on delighting existing clients makes sense
- What are you selling and what is your client really buying?
- Why understanding the client’s challenges is key to your success
- How to ask great questions and uncover the client’s real needs
- How to add value to the client’s business
- How to communicate effectively and build rapport with your client
- How to run a successful client meeting
- Why having a client development plan is key to growing business
What are the learning outcomes?
Attendees will come away with an understanding of how to become more effective and efficient at managing and developing client relationships to add value and grow the existing business.
The course will include the following templates:
Client development plan
Client contact strategy
Client relationship map
Client prioritisation model
A 90-day action plan
What does the training include?
A one-day interactive workshop with an even balance between learning and practice/implementation.