- This survey on Pitch practice was run in 2019 by the PM Society’s Industry-Agency Relationships Interest Group (IARIG) led by Rachel Farrow.
- The aim was to gather information from agencies and pharma clients on experiences of pitch practice from both sides.
- The survey was sent to senior individuals within the target organisations rather than a link circulated by social media. We wanted to ensure a wide spread of organisations and a senior/experienced response.
- On the pharma side, we had responses from Procurement as well as from those in Marketing or Medical.
- The survey was adapted for each group so that the questions were ‘mirrored’ to allow easier comparison of the results.
- We received 78 responses in total (40 agency/38 pharma – split 11 procurement and 27 medical/marketing).
- The survey was conducted by Brainsell on behalf of the PM Society.
- Summary results of the survey are available here
- If you would like to reference any of the data, please include a mention for the PM Society and Brainsell.