The PM Society seeks to promote marketing excellence throughout the healthcare and life science industries, promising to educate, inform and
facilitate networking through its various channels – online, print and at live events.
PM Society members are drawn from the healthcare and life sciences industry and associated service industries.
Benefits of membership
Membership of the Society allows you a number of benefits, and the opportunity to be a part of a growing network of healthcare professionals
all striving to promote best practice for the benefit of patients, customers and their companies:
- Listing in the Member’s Directory and the opportunity to be chosen (randomly every two weeks) to appear as Featured Member on the front page of our website - we will also include a tweet with a link to your website.
- Gain valuable insight into current key issues and challenges facing the healthcare industry via meetings and webinars.
- We offer the opportunity for members to be involved in our interest groups – excellent opportunities to network and share conversation with your peers.
- Exclusive rates for PriMe training modules – enabling members to focus on their own personal development and also that of their team.
- The opportunity, as part of PriMe training, for companies to receive bespoke training courses tailored to meet individual company needs.
- Priority booking for our events.
- Submit work into, and attend, the PM Society Awards – the largest annual event in the industry calendar.
- Submit work into, and attend, the Digital Awards – the only awards scheme in the digital healthcare arena.
The Society welcomes both individual and company members and operates a very competitively priced scheme:
||(£72 inc VAT)
||(£192 inc VAT)
||(£360 inc VAT)