PM Society Careers Event – A Career in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Communications
Wed 21st February 2024 at 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Are you interested in the healthcare and pharmaceutical communication industry?
Are you curious to find out more about the industry and the breadth of roles involved in it?
We are delighted to confirm that our fifth Careers Conference will take place on the 21st February 2024 at the Royal Society of Medicine.
Once again, we will bring industry experts from pharmaceutical companies and agencies together to advise on career opportunities in pharmaceutical and healthcare communications, with an introduction to a broad range of jobs to help you identify the roles that best match your talents and interests.
The event will be held in London at the Royal Society of Medicine between 1pm and 6pm. After arrival and networking with exhibitors and talent acquisition teams, there will be presentations and Q&A from experienced individuals from the industry, and an opportunity to have direct conversations with people representing the full breadth of roles involved in healthcare communication.
Talks and networking sessions will include:
- An introduction to the pharmaceutical and healthcare communications industry
- So many roles – where to start?
- What role is right for you?
- An opportunity to talk to people with roles in: research and development, market access, medical affairs and MSL, medical education, sales and marketing, patient information and support, medical writing, client services, project management, medical education, creative design, business intelligence
- How to get into the industry
Speakers to be confirmed shortly!
We do hope you can join us for our popular event to see how your skills and interests could add value to this vital and constantly evolving industry.