- This event has passed.
Are you interested in the healthcare and pharmaceutical communication industry?
Are you curious to find out more about the industry and the breadth of roles involved in it?
We are delighted to confirm that our fifth Careers Conference will take place on the 21st February 2024 at the Royal Society of Medicine.
Once again, we will bring industry experts from pharmaceutical companies and agencies together to advise on career opportunities in pharmaceutical and healthcare communications, with an introduction to a broad range of jobs to help you identify the roles that best match your talents and interests.
The event will be held in London at the Royal Society of Medicine between 1pm and 6pm. After arrival and networking with exhibitors and talent acquisition teams, there will be presentations and Q&A from experienced individuals from the industry, and an opportunity to have direct conversations with people representing the full breadth of roles involved in healthcare communication.
Talks and networking sessions will include:
- An introduction to the pharmaceutical and healthcare communications industry
- So many roles – where to start?
- What role is right for you?
- An opportunity to talk to people with roles in: research and development, market access, medical affairs and MSL, medical education, sales and marketing, patient information and support, medical writing, client services, project management, medical education, creative design, business intelligence
- How to get into the industry
We do hope you can join us for our popular event to see how your skills and interests could add value to this vital and constantly evolving industry.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
The PM Society wishes to thank NetworkPharma for their help and assistance in promoting the PM Society Careers Event. For more information about the FirstMedCommsJob service from NetworkPharma, please click here.
This event is now FULL!
If you’d like to be added to the wait list for this event in case a space becomes available, please email email@example.com
Session 1 – Alex Merckx and Simon Walker, co-chairs of the PM Society Careers interest group, will introduce you to the exciting world of the pharmaceutical and med comms industries, and talk with Claudia Coelho and Caroline Benson about their work experiences, and let you know what to expect in the afternoon ahead.
Q and A
Session 3 – What role is right for you? – An interactive session in which delegates have the opportunity to talk to people with roles in pharma and agencies, as well as speaking to exhibitors about graduate opportunities:
- Omnichannel marketing – Gaurav Sanganee
- Medical education – Mia Hill
- Business Intelligence – Ram Patel
- Compliance – Arran McFaull
- Patient engagement and support – Alex Merckx
- Medical writing – Matthew Wright, Caroline Bradley & Sophie Royall
- Account Management – Carrie Berney & Harriet Karia
- Client services – Andy Hanlon
- Creative – Rob Wilson
- International strategy – Jonathan Dancer
- Quick coaching – Emma Georgiou
- Scientific Communications – Emily Sidlow
Exhibition and close