- This event has passed.
Who should attend?
- Marketers or anyone who needs an in-depth understanding of pharmaceutical marketing
- New marketers, secondees new into a larger marketing role
- Established marketers wanting a structured refresher
- Agency colleagues who want an in-depth understanding of the challenges clients face
Why might you attend?
- You might have been in marketing for a while but feel you have not had any formal training
- You might be taking up a new role
- You might work with marketers extensively and need a deeper insight into their world
What will be covered?
- The course covers all the essentials of marketing
- The emphasis is on a practical and hands-on approach to revise, learn and practise quickly
- Building logically, the course runs through all key elements from strategy to execution
How is the workshop run?
- The course is run by a highly experienced marketer and pharmaceutical strategy consultant
- The style is relaxed and interactive with extensive group work
- There is a chance to ask as many questions as you wish throughout the course
- The programme currently runs online with six 2 ½ hour modules
This is a thorough immersion in the process, concept and models of pharmaceutical marketing. It is suitable for anyone who is either new to a marketing role, or wants a deeper understanding of the underlying principles. The course covers all the essentials of pharmaceutical marketing and the emphasis is on a practical and hands-on approach to get you started or learning new ways quickly. This a is a highly interactive and practical course that follows a clear line of logic from strategy through to execution.
- Introduction to Pharmaceutical Marketing
- What is Marketing
- The Healthcare Landscape
- The role of Brand Manager
Developing a Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategy
- Understanding the marketing challenge
- The Key to Effective Strategy
- Strategy Development – Tools and Process
- Attitudes, Needs, Beliefs
- Segmentation & Positioning
The role of Brands in pharmaceutical marketing
- What is a Brand
- Implementing the brand
- Role of Brands in Pharma
Designing an optimal Promotional Mix
- Factors to Consider
- Product Lifecycle
- Diffusion of Adoption
Driving Sales and Profit
- Business Planning
- Financial Considerations
- Successful Implementation
- Marketing Effectiveness
The Role of Market Research
- Insight Generation
- Monitoring and Measurement
- The Market research Plan