Pharmaceutical Marketing for Non-Marketers
This 3-day course is designed to introduce non-marketing professionals to the key principles, processes and terminology in marketing and enable them to work more effectively with colleagues when delivering successful marketing activities for their company, customers, and patients.
What will be covered?
The course will cover:
- The role, scope, and context of marketing
- How to apply the key tools in building a marketing plan
- How to develop an appropriate promotional mix
- How to build an execution framework and meaure appropriately
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at those working in any role with regular collaboration with marketing teams, internal or external or who are looking to enhance their skills as a cross-functional team member. This includes roles in sales, medical, regulatory, finance, market access and health economics.
- Gain an appreciation of the role of marketing within the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries and its specialities
- Understand what a good marketing strategy looks like and how to develop one
- Insight into how to better understand your customers
- Understand how marketers develop a powerful implementation plan using the marketing mix and its link to strategy