- This event has passed.
About this Event
The Mastering Launch Excellence workshop covers in-depth the stages to build a robust launch plan with supporting case studies, practical tools to use for the stages of launch planning and tips on priorities stage by stage. The course carefully examines the role of the Launch Leader, how to build a strong cross-functional launch team and also explores the 10 organisational launch capabilities needed to be successful at launch, along with 5 ingredients of a winning launch plan. Learn how to manage risk and uncertainty and the pitfalls of launch.
Delivered by experts in launch excellence, and using real-world case studies and experience, this workshop will help give you a practical, hands-on understanding of the concept of launch excellence and the application of expert processes, giving you the confidence to go forward and launch your brand successfully.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for healthcare executives from Pharma and their supporting agencies.
- want to learn the principles and process of launching a brand successfully so that they can be employed in their everyday role
- or are close to launch and want to gain fresh ideas and stimulus to strengthen the launch strategy
- or are part of a launch cross-functional team (for example medical, sales, market access and market research) and who want to gain more insight into how to drive for a stronger launch
What will be covered?
- Definition of ‘Launch Excellence’ using industry award-winning examples
- Examination of the 10 organisational launch capabilities needed to be successful
- Key stages of launch planning and priorities stage by stage
- Overview of the launch leader role and how to build a strong cross-functional launch team
- The 5 ingredients of a winning launch plan
- How to manage risk and uncertainty and launch pitfalls pre and post-launch
- Key performance indicators to manage launch performance
- Assessing launch readiness and optimising early launch uptake
Additionally, for in “in-house” workshops, we will work specifically on the brand in question to work through the development of a bespoke launch plan
How is the workshop run?
The workshop is group-work and discussion-based with case-study examples and a real-world focus to help apply learning and build practical skills.
What are the learning outcomes?
Attendees will take away:
- An understanding of the major elements and principles of Launch Excellence in the context of best practice case studies and industry research/trends
- The ability to identify the critical elements of creating a launch plan at different phases of launch and to recognise the priorities and potential pitfalls at each phase
- The capability to consider the leadership skills and qualities for working with and leading a local cross-functional launch team
- A practical understanding of how to define KPIs for pre-launch readiness and post-launch success.