How to Impact, Influence & Inspire
This two day course is designed to help you develop your communications skills to help you impact, influence and inspire. We believe that anyone can be taught these skills, it’s simply a set of tangible behaviours that can be replicated and integrated into our everyday lives and when used properly can help build your confidence, enhance and sustain your long-term relationships and motivate others to make the most of their potential.
Influencing and inspiring is often about how we make others feel and how we can take control of a situation. Through learning a set of simple, practical techniques and behaviours you’ll be able to transform the way you communicate. It’s all about bringing out the best version of yourself. It’s that secret ingredient you need (and can learn) to make sure that you can confidently engage, inspire and connect with those around you.
You’ll learn how to harness your hidden influencing skills, become more confident as a person, as well as use verbal and non-verbal cues to engage and influence others. By improving your this you’ll unlock your potential and learn how to make the most of the opportunities that lie ahead.
What will be covered?
- How to develop your communication skills
- Ways to build your confidence with others
- Understand how to enhance and sustain healthy relationships
- How to motive others
Who is the course for?
This course is recommended for anyone looking to build confidence, enhance and sustain long-term relationships and motivate others to make the most of their potential.
- Discover ways to build rapid rapport with others, whether face-to-face or working remotely
- Grow your emotional intelligence; attune to the underlying emotions and motivations of others to create more ‘win-win’ situations
- Create more collaborative and meaningful interactions; build ethical long-term sustainable relationships with colleagues, peers, customers and key stakeholders
- Become a trusted adviser to others; generate greater power, presence and warmth
- Establish a stronger personal brand; draw others to you so that they instinctively remember you and actively promote your interests
- Demonstrate greater gravitas; master your emotions and decision-making
- Feel more authentic, purposeful and courageous; stand out from the crowd (no more ‘imposter syndrome’)
- Develop more compelling verbal and non-verbal language; motivate and influence those around you
- Raise your mental agility; learn how to think on your feet and maintain composure no matter what the situation
- Maximise your full potential; become the person that you were always meant to be
|23rd - 24th April 2024
|25th - 26th June 2024
|22nd - 23rd October 2024