How to Work with and get the Best out of your Agency
This course enables anyone who works with an agency to improve the quality of the overall relationship, increase productivity, ensure their fees are spent wisely and ultimately produce more effective material.
What will be covered?
- The characteristics and benefits of a partnership versus a supplier-based relationship.
- Improving the day-to-day working practices, including planning when working to tight timetables and the process for feedback.
- How to brief the agency to get the best outcome.
- How to address conflicts and performance issues, how to diagnose them and address them constructively.
- How to reach remuneration agreements that both sides are happy with.
Who is the course for?
This workshop is aimed at anyone who works directly with any sort of agency.
During the workshop the delegates work in break-out groups, after each section, to audit their existing agency relationships and specify ways they can improve them.
Attendees come away with a working plan they can then put into practice.