Client Retention & Growth for Agencies
This course helps account managers and directors adopt consultancy skills and a client-centric approach to account growth.
In these current changeable and uncertain times, it’s more important than ever to ensure the agency is delivering the highest level of value, nurturing client relationships, increasing existing client retention and pro-actively seeking ways to add additional value.
Those in account management are often the ones charged with forecasting growth and so have the responsibility for approaching account development in a systematic way.
What will be covered?
The course will cover:
- How to raise your value and identify & propose new ideas confidently
- How to create equal business stature, ask great questions and qualify account growth opportunities
- How to ask for referrals and create a client development plan
Who is the course for?
The programme is designed for anyone who has worked for 2+ years within a Client Services role and who is responsible for client development and retaining existing relationships.
- Understand how to take a more strategic approach to client retention and growth
- Understand the actions required to deliver the highest level of client value
- Ask great questions and suggest ideas to clients without feeling salesy
- Seek referrals from clients naturally