Diversity is important in all areas of our lives and work. In this group we are looking at diversity of Gender, Class, Disability, LGBT, BAME, and Neurodiversity in two key areas within the pharmaceutical and healthcare communications setting:
- Diversity within our workforces at all levels
- Diversity in pharmaceutical and healthcare communications
This group’s purpose is to increase awareness of the issues, highlight and promote best practice in ensuring diversity and support the PM Society’s member organisations in improving their own approaches to diversity.
For more information on joining this group please contact Alexandra Hankinson
- Create the PM Society Diversity team and refine our aims
- Ensure that the wider PM Society activities and interest groups have a diverse approach and strive for diversity in the make up of their groups and panels.
- Run a survey on diversity of workforces (both pharma and agencies)
- Post a series of articles to raise awareness of a variety of diversity issues
- Gather best practice examples from our members that can be shared
- Consider adding a training course around removing subconscious bias from recruitment in pharma/healthcare organisations
- Consider running a webinar as part of the PM Society webinar series
Latest Diversity articles
Webinar: Part 1: Celebrating Diversity – how to do more… - event report
Part 1: Celebrating Diversity – how to do more… Wednesday, 14th October 2020 Our moderator, Hassan Chaudhury, opened the...
Webinar Part 2: Celebrating Diversity – how can we be allies? - event report
Part 2: Celebrating Diversity – how can we be allies Wednesday 11th November 2020 Part two of Celebrating Diversity...