Are you looking to develop your communication skills, to learn how to impact, influence and inspire?
We believe that anyone can be taught these skills, it’s simply a set of tangible behaviours that can be replicated and integrated into our everyday lives and when used properly can help build your confidence, enhance and sustain your long-term relationships and motivate others to make the most of their potential.
After this course you will be able to:
- Recognise your own unique inner-qualities and use them more confidently and effectively – whether you’re naturally an extrovert or introvert
- Discover ways to build rapid rapport with others, whether face-to-face or working remotely
- Grow your emotional intelligence; attune to the underlying emotions and motivations of others to create more ‘win-win’ situations
- Create more collaborative and meaningful interactions; build ethical long-term sustainable relationships with colleagues, peers, customers and key stakeholders
- Become a trusted adviser to others; generate greater power, presence and warmth
- Establish a stronger personal brand; draw others to you so that they instinctively remember you and actively promote your interests
- Demonstrate greater gravitas; master your emotions and decision-making
- Feel more authentic, purposeful and courageous; stand out from the crowd (no more ‘imposter syndrome’)
- Develop more compelling verbal and non-verbal language; motivate and influence those around you
- Raise your mental agility; learn how to think on your feet and maintain composure no matter what the situation
- Maximise your full potential; become the person that you were always meant to be
PRE-READ – This will be sent a week in advance and needs to be completed before attending the course.
Module 1 – Wednesday 4th November 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Module 2 – Wednesday 18th November 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
About the trainer
Richard Reid is a highly-qualified psychologist, coach and author, and the official corporate speaker for Penguin Living. He works with organisations like Novartis, Reckitt Benckiser and Alexion Pharma delivering bespoke workshops, talks and off-site events.