Who will benefit?
This training is for marketers, communications professionals and any others who are involved in the creation and delivery of promotional and non-promotional materials and activities. It will be useful for those who are new to such work and those who need an up-to-date refresher.
What will be covered?
- Code fundamentals: what it is and how it operates
- Code content: an overview of what it covers
- Code essentials; compliant promotion, non-promotional activity
- Interactive workshops will use real scenarios and past cases to explore issues and drive learning
- Understand the ethical principles underpinning the regulation of pharmaceutical company activities
- Understand and be able to use those principles to make good decisions that are in the patient’s interest, the business’ interest and are compliant with regulations
What are the learning outcomes?
- Appreciate the fundamental principles underpinning regulations in pharma
- Understand how to use those principles, along with compliance knowledge, to make sound business decisions
- Apply learning to the creation of patient-focused activities
About the trainer
Dr Nick Broughton is a specialist consultant in pharmaceutical ethics and compliance with over 20 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry. He has worked in the UK and European medical and regulatory affairs director roles and as a signatory for multiple promotional campaigns. Nick’s approach to compliance training focuses on taking an ethical approach to the decision process for better outcomes.