Who will benefit?
Designed for experienced marketers who want to take their strategic thinking to a new level.
- Development and use of Vision in organisations
- Interface between organisational and marketing strategy
- Core elements of marketing strategy
- Strategy development tools
- Managing Risk
- Working through change
- Differentiation and the single-minded proposition
- Segmentation and how to optimise customer focus
- Strategy validation
- Long-range planning
- Excellent execution
- In-depth understanding of the role of marketing strategy
- Skills to use and apply key strategic tools
- Ability to identify a strong differential position
- Understanding of the role and power of segmentation
- Confidence to drive successful strategy implementation
Completion of this module provides delegates with the skills and confidence to develop a powerful marketing strategy and successfully drive its implementation.