Who will benefit?
Recommended for anyone working in a role that requires collaboration and alignment with marketing colleagues, including sales, medical, regulatory, finance, market access and health economics.
- Introduction to pharmaceutical marketing
- Overview of pharmaceutical marketing strategy and strategy tools
- Segmentation and targeting
- Product positioning
- Choosing the right marketing and promotional mix
- Role of market research
- Structuring a marketing plan
- Cross-functional Execution
- Appreciation of the role of marketing within the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries and its specialities
- Understanding what a good marketing strategy looks like and how to develop one
- Insight into how to better understand your customers
- Understanding how marketers develop a powerful implementation plan using the marketing mix and its link to strategy
Completion of this module will provide you with a thorough understanding of the key principles, processes and terminology relating to marketing, enabling you to work effectively with other members of your team, or business unit, and deliver successful marketing activities for your company, customers and patients.