- This event has passed.
Who will benefit?
New and aspiring marketers and those wanting to refresh their marketing thinking and be fitter to handle today’s healthcare environment.
- Overview of pharmaceutical marketing
- Pharmaceutical marketing strategy concepts and tools
- Effective market and competitor analysis
- Increasing impact through effective segmentation & targeting
- Building competitive advantage through creative product positioning
- The role and application of branding
- Designing a well-aligned and impactful marketing & promotional mix
- Developing true customer insights through effective market research
- Building an effective and engaging marketing plan
- Measuring marketing effectiveness
- Ensuring excellent execution through the extended team
- True understanding of what marketing means in today’s environment
- Ability to analyse the market and develop a relevant strategy
- Confidence to prepare an effective marketing plan and implementation mix
- Knowledge of how to evaluate marketing effectiveness
- Insight into the role of brands and how to build them
- Understanding of key market research principles and practices
- Ability to develop strong and productive relationships with external suppliers
Completion of this module will equip you with a complete grounding in the principles, practices and processes of marketing in today’s environment and most importantly, how to apply them effectively and appropriately. Ultimately, it will help you to develop and deliver successful marketing activities for your company, customers and patients.