This event has taken place and this page is here for information only. See our Events page
for upcoming events, or the see our event reports
for more on past events.
Wednesday 14 November 2018
Digital Works V: Digital Projects and Perspectives from 2018
The Royal Society of Medicine, London
Wednesday 14th November 2018
12:30 - 17:00
The Royal Society of Medicine
1 Wimpole Street
Digital Works V is the latest in the series of affordable and accessible educational events from the PM Society focused on the pharma digital landscape. This afternoon meeting will feature perspectives and case studies from 2018, revealing what has worked and what’s coming next across the industry.
Arrival and Coffee
Introduction – Digital Works V: Digital Projects & Perspectives from 2018
Carwyn Jones, Co-Director, PM Society
Healthcare is being disrupted
Kai Gait, Senior Global Digital Director, GSK Digital Innovation
- Where we are today. The burden of health.
- Where we are going/being taken and how technology can really make a difference.
- Examples of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence being used to improve our understanding of health and potentially save lives
Our first patient chatbot; a view from Norgine
Kym Jacks Bryant, Global Digital Marketing Lead, Norgine
- Why a patient chatbot in GI
- Overcoming challenges of development and internal approval
- Accelerating implementation
Digital tools for the NHS – what is working well?
Martin Moth, Health Tools Lead, NHS Digital
- Which digital tools in 2018
- What is working well (and what's not)
- 2019 and future plans
Ensuring patient centricity for your patient support programme
Francesco Garliardi, Product Manager, Incyte & Richard Jones, OPEN Health
- Co-creation in patient support programmes
- The technology solution and patient centricity
- How to add value
Gilead’s 2018 multichannel HIV campaign: what made it work so well?
Bahar Turkoglu, Director, Public Affairs, Gilead Sciences UK & Ireland & Peter Impey, Managing Direct PR, 90ten
- Audience insights & campaign strategy
- Social media, challenges and multichannel approach
- Learnings and next steps
Real-time insights through Digital Advisory Boards
Felix Jackson, Founder of medDigital & medCrowd
- The changing landscape of professional communications.
- How to run a successful DAB.
- Case studies from ViiV Canada and GSK Europe using medCrowd.
CLOSE & DRINKS/NETWORKING