Who will benefit?
This training is for pharmaceutical marketers and agency staff who are involved in the creation of digital materials
What will be covered?
- Digital communication: is it different and if so, how?
- A decision algorithm
- Ethics and the internet – a window on humanity
- The ABPI code: which bits matter in the digital space
- Promotion of medicines in the digital sphere
- Interactive scenario workshops
- Non-Code regulations that matter
- Understand the key Code principles that apply to different digital activities
- Be able to implement pharmaceutical digital activities compliantly with the ABPI Code
What are the learning outcomes?
Completion of this module will help you focus on how to make things happen and overcome compliance uncertainty in the digital space enabling you to deliver successful digital marketing activities for your company, customers and patients through:
- The appreciation of the fundamental principles underpinning regulation in the digital space
- Understanding the special nature of digital communication and why it leads to uncertainty
- Practising skills in making decisions in difficult scenarios to improve your compliance confidence
About the trainer
Dr Nick Broughton is a specialist consultant in pharmaceutical ethics and compliance with over 20 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry. He has worked in the UK and European medical and regulatory affairs director roles and as a signatory for multiple promotional campaigns. Nick’s approach to compliance training focuses on taking an ethical approach to the decision process for better outcomes.