Who can enter?
Advertising and creative agencies
Healthcare communications and medical education agencies
Healthcare and medical charities
Pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices companies
Closing date for entries
Entry deadline is Friday 18 October; a five-day extension will be permitted to Friday 25 October for the additional charge of £50 + VAT per entry.
For individual items, entries must have appeared for the first time between 19 October 2018 and 18 October 2019. For the Mixed Media Campaign category, up to one third of the campaign components can have appeared as early as 1 July 2018. Material entered into the PM Society Awards 2018 will not be accepted unless forming a small part of a new campaign.
Entries which are extensions of a previous campaign must, in the opinion of the judges, be noticeably different from previous executions.
All categories are open to global companies but work must be provided in English. The judges will be considering quality of copy as well as visual concepts.
All entries except those for the House Promotion and Corporate and Internal Communications Awards must comply with the ABPI Code of Practice or, for overseas material, the appropriate national code.
How the entries are judged
Depending on category, your entries will be judged by varied methodologies which include online surveys, group discussions, and special panels. The decision of the judges in all matters is final and they retain the right to move entries into other categories if appropriate.
- Review the list of categories and decide which is appropriate for your entry
- Click "add a new entry" below to start your entry
- You will be asked to complete your entry details. Depending on your entry’s category, you may be required to upload a JPEG and/or mp4 video of your entry
- You can enter and exit this site as many times as you wish to modify your entry, or add more entries, up to the closing date. Anyone within your company can edit any of your company’s entries
- Once all information for an entry has been provided, you may pay for and submit your entry or continue to add entries and pay for them together
- Once your entry is submitted you must print out a PDF label which confirms the entry details and attach it to the hard copy entry material itself where appropriate or to an envelope/outer packaging which contains it (see individual categories for further details)
- Put all appropriately enveloped and labelled entry material into one or more outer packages, clearly labelled and marked with your company name
- Send your entries to PM Society, 16 Unit City Business Centre, 6 Brighton Road, Horsham, RH13 5BB. A printable pre-addressed label will be generated for you, please allow sufficient time for hard copy material to arrive by the closing date of Friday 25 October 2019