Who can enter?
Entries for these awards may be submitted by any UK, European or International:
• Digital communications agency
• PR/medical education/communications/marketing communications/market access, advertising or creative agency
• Pharmaceutical company, biotech or life sciences company
• Patient or professional association or body
• Healthcare charity
• NHS Group
• Technology or software company operating in the healthcare space
• Other healthcare company or agency
Effectiveness and Craft Awards
Thursday 7 March 2019 to Tuesday 31 March 2020 – Entries must have been active, online or in use at some stage between this date range*
*Tuesday 6 March 2018 – Tuesday 31 March 2020 – Market Access eligibility dates.
*Thursday 9 March 2017 – Tuesday 31 March 2020 – Still working! eligibility dates.
Entrants need to give examples of work carried out between March 2019 and June 2020.
Language and markets
Programmes or campaigns aimed exclusively at overseas markets only (i.e. non-UK) must be supplied in an English language version with relevant metrics / performance indicators. They will be judged in exactly the same way as UK programmes.
All entries, where applicable, must comply with the ABPI Code of Practice or, for overseas material, the appropriate national or regional code.
Entries which are extensions of a previously entered campaign must, in the opinion of the judges, be noticeably different from previous executions. (except if entered into the Still Working! Category)
Number of categories you can enter
Each project may be entered into a maximum of TWO categories PLUS either or both Innovation categories (making a maximum of 4 as long as Innovation is included).