Who can enter the PM Society Digital Awards?
Entries for these awards may be submitted by any UK, European or International:
- Digital communications agency
- PR/medical education/communications/marketing communications/ market access or advertising agency
- Pharmaceutical company, biotech and life sciences company
- Patient or professional association or body
- NHS Group
- Technology or software company operating in the healthcare space
- Other healthcare company or agency
What work is eligible?
All entries must have been active, online or in use at some stage between Tuesday 6 March 2018 and Thursday 7 March 2019. Programmes or campaigns aimed exclusively at overseas markets only (i.e. non-UK) must be supplied in an English language version with relevant metrics / performance indicators. They will be judged in exactly the same way as UK programmes.
All entries, where applicable, must comply with the ABPI Code of Practice or, for overseas material, the appropriate national or regional code.
Entries which are extensions of a previously entered campaign must, in the opinion of the judges, be noticeably different from previous executions.
How many times can I enter a project / programme?
Each project may be entered into a maximum of TWO categories PLUS either or both Innovation categories (making a maximum of 4 as long as Innovation is included).