PM Society Awards 2017 – Entries now open!
I am delighted to announce that the Pharmaceutical Marketing Society Awards 2017, the longest running and still most popular healthcare awards event, is now open for entries.
Following a specially commissioned survey of agencies we have made a number of category changes this year to ensure they are relevant to today’s pharmaceutical marketers:
- A new Disease Awareness category for HCPs, alongside the existing one for patients
- A new category for Film & Animation aimed at patients, alongside one for HCPs
- Advertisement Campaigns are now judged by HCPs as well as agency creative directors
- A new category for the Best Use of Insight in campaign development
- Direct Mail material should now be entered into the Interactive Communications category
And please remember that most categories are open to work designed for overseas markets as long as it has been created in the UK.
All entries will be subject to rigorous judging procedures both online with industry standard surveys through specialist market research company Kantar Health and by our panel of highly experienced and respected creative directors led by this year’s Head Judge, Tracey Brader.
We are delighted to be supporting the charity Genetic Alliance UK at the event and you can find out more about their work here.
We look forward to receiving your entries by the closing date of Friday, 13 October and seeing you at the awards event of the year on Friday, 2 February 2018.