Who can enter?
Any UK based advertising / communications agency or Pharmaceutical company promoting products or services to the UK Medical Profession and overseas HCPs, to the public in the case of the Patient Support, Disease Awareness (Patients) and Film & Animation (Patients) categories , to Pharmaceutical Company executives in the case of the award for House Promotion and to Pharma companies and/ or the general public for the Corporate Communications award.
Closing date for entries
Your entries through this website must be completed and hard copy material reach us at the address provided by Friday 13 October 2017..
For individual items, entries must have appeared for the first time between 1 October 2016 and 13 October 2017. For categories 3, 8 and 9 up to one third of campaign components may have appeared up to three months earlier. Material entered into the PM Society Awards 2017 will not be accepted unless forming a small part of a new campaign.
Entries which are extensions of a previous campaign must, in the opinion of the judges, be noticeably different from previous executions.
Entries intended for use solely in overseas market(s) must have been created by the UK based agency.
All entries except those for the House Promotion and Corporate Communications Awards must comply with the ABPI Code of Practice or, for overseas material, the appropriate national code.
How the entries are judged
Depending on category, your entries will be judged by varied methodologies which include online surveys, group discussions, and special panels. The decision of the judges in all matters is final and they retain the right to move entries into other categories if appropriate. Whole categories may be merged with others or removed altogether (and fees refunded if appropriate) if insufficient entries received.
- Review the list of categories and decide which is appropriate for your entry
- Click "add a new entry" below to start your entry.
- You will be asked to complete your entry details. Depending on your entry's category, you may be required upload a JPEG and/or video of your entry.
- You can enter and exit this site as many times as you wish to modify your entry, or add more entries, up to the closing date. Anyone within your company can edit any of your company's entries.
- Once all information for an entry has been provided you may pay for and submit your entry or continue to add entries and pay for them together.
- Once your entry is submitted you must print out a PDF label which confirms the entry details and attach it to the hard copy entry material itself where appropriate or to an envelope / outer which contains it (see individual categories for further details).
- Put all appropriately enveloped and labelled entry material into one or more outer packages, clearly labelled and marked with your company name.
- Send your entries to us at the address provided. A printable pre-addressed label will be generated for you, please allow sufficient time for hard copy material to arrive by the closing date of 13 October 2017.