The Pharmaceutical Marketing Society (PM Society) is an independent, non-profit making organisation promoting high quality marketing standards and creating networking opportunities for people engaged in pharmaceutical marketing. It is managed and operated by a committee of volunteers from the pharmaceutical industry, and administered by a secretariat who can be contacted at:
16 City Business Centre,
6 Brighton Road,
The Pharmaceutical Marketing Society is registered in England and Wales as company 8120655
Registered Office: Unit 16 City Business Centre, 6 Brighton Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 5BB
Confirmation of meeting/course/event
Your booking is confirmed upon receipt of completed registration form with payment details received by fax, post or online. Alternatively, an invoice can be requested whereby payment must be received within 15 days of the booking confirmation and before the programme date.
Payment can be made by credit card, cheque or BACS transfer. Upon receiving your completed registration form we will issue receipt accordingly.
All payments must be received within 15 days of booking and (for PriMe Training Courses only) no later than 30 days before the programme date. Failure to pay within this time may result in the programme place being cancelled subject to the cancellation terms below.
Credit Card Security
The PM Society uses Stripe, one of the leading payment processors, to process online credit card bookings. Stripe has achieved the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI) and adheres to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that customer details remain secure throughout the transaction process. Online transactions are protected by industry-standard SSL/TLS encryption.
Cancellations for PriMe Training Courses must be received in writing and are subject to the following charges:
- Cancellation notice, more than 30 working days – Full refund.
- Cancellation less than 30 working days – Full credit against booking with a 10% transfer fee on next course or 50% refund.
- Cancellation less than 7 days – No refund.
Cancellations for PM Society Meetings must be received in writing and are subject to the following charges:
- Cancellations received less than two weeks before the date of the meeting will be charged at 50% of the booking cost.
- Cancellations received less than one week before the date of the meeting will be charged at 100% of the booking cost.
Delegate substitutions are welcome at any time and do not incur any charge. Please email your substitution details to firstname.lastname@example.org (PM Society Meetings) email@example.com (PriMe Training Course).
Transfers for PriMe Training Courses
- Transfers to alternative programmes or dates must be received in writing and are subject to the following terms and charges at the time of receipt of written confirmation:
- Transfers received more than 5 weeks before the date of the booked programme will not be charged.
- Transfers received between 3 and 4 weeks before the date of the booked programme will be subject to an additional 10% of the initial booking cost.
- Transfers received less than 3 weeks before the date of the booked programme will be subject to an additional 20 % of the initial booking cost.
- Transfers received less than 1 week before the date of the booked programme will be subject to an additional 50 % of the initial booking cost.
- Transfers not confirmed in writing or made on the day of the event will be treated as a cancellation.
- If a transfer is made before payment has been received, both the original invoice and subsequent transfer invoice remain due even if the reservation is subsequently cancelled.
Alterations to events
The PM Society will not be held liable for any costs or losses whatsoever incurred by the client for any alteration in venue, date, content or trainer or postponement of any event. In the event that the PM Society permanently cancels the event for any reason whatsoever (including, but not limited to any force majeure occurrence), you shall receive a full refund of monies paid. If the event booked is postponed to a later date, the client shall receive a credit voucher for the full amount that the client has paid valid for up to one year to be used at any similar event. The parties acknowledge and agree in advance that the PM Society invests considerable cost in the production, marketing and organisation of events and that it would sustain considerable losses as a consequence of or arising from such alteration or postponement and that therefore this section is reasonable in relation to the losses the PM Society would sustain which are uncertain and difficult to estimate at the time the contract was made.
All Rights Reserved
The PM Society hereby authorises you to download and print website content only for your personal, non-commercial use. All copies of materials should retain all copyright or other proprietary notices, and any disclaimer contained thereon. While the PM Society has made every effort to ensure accuracy of information, it does not accept liability for material contained on this website.
Certain hyperlinks on this site lead to websites located on servers maintained by third parties over whom the PM Society has no control. As such, the PM Society makes no representation as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained on such servers.
Views, claims, opinions, comments and any other contributions to the website stated by third parties are those of the third party and are not necessarily endorsed by the PM Society.